Woah! Just yesterday and today, God showed me how He directs the plans that I have. Just yesterday morning, I was thinking if I should go to Glenn's(my church mate) place to stay or go ask Isaac to play soccer. Cos I think I really need to spend some time with them to help them get their lives back on track with God like they used to be, on fire for God . So I send a msg to ask Glenn if I could stay over his place. And I was telling God if I can't go Glenn's place then I'll know He wants me to spend time with Isaac. So I waited for a couple of hours and there was no reply. So I was thinking I'll contact Isaac to go play soccer with him later. But as I stayed home and do my stuffs, I fell asleep.
The moment I woke up, I saw a miss call from ISAAC! Aww... I should have called him earlier! Then I heard from my brother that he was actually intending to ask me to go play soccer but I was asleep so he just came to take the ball. I went like "SHIT, I missed my opportunity to spend time with Isaac!" I felt rather 'sian' at that moment. But I thank God for answering me! =)
Today, I was deciding if I have to work tomorrow then I won't go to Glenn's place today alr cos still have to go home take stuff. But my friend still can't confirm with me yet. And I was also intending to cut my hair today and the shop closes at 7pm. As I was troubled with that decision, I received a msg from Glenn saying he has some gathering at his place today so I can't go over today. And there God help me made a decision! =)
Guess what? On my way home, ISAAC msg me and ask me if I wanted to PLAY SOCCER! Haha! And we really had fun playing soccer with some malays just now! Isaac and his tricks! Haa! Through out the soccer match, I could somehow hear God speaking to me through that simple soccer match! Damn Cool!
"Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails."
-Proverbs 19:21
Philip 12:48 AM