KNOWING Him, making Him KNOWN

Philip
Goh Cheng Long
Child of God
ABLAZE! NCS
NYP (Marketing)
HIHS
Once an AB |Ah Beng|, NOW an ABCDEFG |Ah Beng Christian Discipling Evangelising For God|

Who's next?


Christopher/Cheng En
   Kor Rennie Kor Rennie
Xue Lin
Chelmin
Joel Chia
Ee Chun
Joan
Rachel
Gifford
Chuan Lian
guihao
Vivian









Archive
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008



Tag Board

Best viewed on IE
Sunday, February 24, 2008


Greetings! Before i write my FIRST ENTRY here, i would like to thank GUI HAO for helping me create this template, and I also like to apologize  for delaying my blogging though this was created ages ago. Hehe.. THANKS MAN! C=

Well. As my blog says, "Out of my heart, my hand types..." I'd like to commit my blog to record down the Awesome things that God is doing in my life and other inspirations that I have! So... Welcome to my life! C;

Philip
11:19 PM